It's about your future...
Our mission at Wallstreet Texas is to establish long-term relationships of mutual trust and confidence with each of our clients by providing unbiased direction, appropriate products and advisory services that will assist them in pursuing their financial objectives.
Wallstreet Texas is an independent full service wealth management firm with over 100 years of combined professional experience in the planning and implementation of financial services for individuals and businesses. The advisors of Wallstreet Texas are affiliated with LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer.* The financial professionals of Wallstreet Texas pride themselves on their ability to offer clients superior customer service and quality products, as well as sound, objective financial guidance.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996 – 2015, based on total revenues.
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial Services Key Facts
- #5 industry ranking by number of advisors **
- 760 Financial Institution Partners ***
- 14,093 Financial Advisors ***
- 3,403 Employees ***
- 478.7 Billion in Advisory & Brokerage Assets ***
** - As or December 31, 2015
*** - As of March 31, 2016
A Quick Glance at Wallstreet Texas
Awards & Recognition
- Award of Distinction – Houston Better Business Bureau (1) - 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013 & 2014
- Better Business Bureau Pinnacle Award Winner (1) - 2007, 2012 & 2015
- Five Star Wealth Managers Awards (2) - Kyle Todd & Claudia Vasquez
1) Better Business Bureau Award of Distinction - No Entry Fee required. Eligibility -All applicants must be current accredited businesses of the BBB of Metropolitan Houston. Criteria and Judging - Entrants must provide typewritten responses to ALL questions (no more than 300 words per response). Each application is judged and scored twice by a panel of independent judges; “Winners of Distinction” are selected from entries earning top scores based on the information provided in the application. From the “Winners of Distinction,” an additional award may be presented to one company chosen as the “Pinnacle” winner in that business category. No BBB staff or Board members are involved in the selection of the winners.
2) Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Kyle Todd 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016 & Claudia Vasquez 2013, 2015, 2016 Five Star Wealth Managers.
What our Clients are saying about us:
"Claudia Vasquez and Sylvia Gonzales not only provide us with their knowledgeable, professional and informative expertise, but did so on a personal caring level that we were comfortable, trusting and so appreciative with."
"Very pleased...so far so good"